Turn Me On

Thursday 10 March 2016

BE WISE OKAY PEERS!







From the topic regarding on comparison of group member versus individual task, I hoped that I manage to give you the clear view regarding on the topic. I choose this topic for my blog because we are students and we have in the situation like every time when their were assignments that has been given.

I know some of you might disappointed when doing your work when you lousy members, it make you depressed actually.

That is why I encouraged you to be wiser and also reminds yourself that your are a part of society that interact with each other

Group and individual task is really important to fulfill you goal in your study.
I hope that I make you understand the topic that has been discussed for your study alrigt :*

References:

  1.   http://www.job-interview-site.com/working-on-a-team-advantages-and-disadvantages.html
  2. https://www.google.com/search?q=group+and+individual+task&oq=group+and+individual+task&aqs=chrome..69i57.12323j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

No comments:

Post a Comment