Turn Me On

Thursday 10 March 2016

Why it is important ??

Why group member is important?


Based on my experience.

Group member is really important in learning? why ? I gained a lot during the study especially on my last semester which I excel the most. 

Did you know that, group member helps you a lot. My first point of view is when you have a good communication and relationship with your team member, you will manage to get a very good result in your assignment. Every each of them have their own specialties for example giving ideas, sharing ideas without doubt, they know how to get information and many more.

It will make you relief when everyone give cooperation but also remember please do give your contribution too.

I hate sleeping partner or 'parasite'. It just very unfair for them to have the mark without helping from the start during the process completing the assignment.

Relax and sit back. be wiser when you choose your group member!






References

  1. https://www.cmu.edu/teaching/designteach/design/instructionalstrategies/groupprojects/benefits.html







No comments:

Post a Comment